(NAR) VOL. 10 NO. 1 / JANUARY - MARCH 1999
[ DA ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 5, S. 1999, January 06, 1999 ]
AMENDMENT ON SELLING PRICE OF SELECTED PLANT MATERIALS CONTAINED IN ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 6, SERIES OF 1997
For the guidance of all concerned, the selling prices of selected plant materials of fruit and beverage crop specie produced by the station, seed farm and centers of the Department of Agriculture as contained in Administrative Order No. 6, series of 1997 is hereby amended:Seed Materials:
White Potatoes (seed)
Plant Materials (fruits, beverage, spices and plantation crops)
1.00/stick of 1 meter long
Sweet potato cuttings
White potato cuttings
Coffee & Cacao
Caimito, Duhat, Guava, Jackfruit, and others
Asexually Propagated (grafted or budded)
Citrus, Orange, pomelo, calamansi, etc. (certified)
Plant propagules or scion stick of Rubber, mango and others
Strawberry runners produced from laboratory
Banana (tissue cultured)
Suckers, slips, corms
Budstick from CPT
Coffee & Cacao registered ( clonaly propagated)
In plastic bag
Ornamental (foliage and flowering) Cuttings: santan, duranta, etc. (plastic bags)
Foliage (in plastic bags)
Anthuriums seedlings in plant bag
Orchids in compots
Dendro & phalaenopsis
Orchids in single pots
Dendro & phalaenopsis
In plastic pots
In clay pots
100.00 - 150.00
The Department of Agriculture field offices and the Bureau of Plant Industry shall be guided by the following policies/guidelines.
- All seeds produced by DA Stations and Seed Farms should undergo quality tests by the Seed Testing Laboratory of the National Seed Quality Control Services as to the germination, moisture and physical purity tests standards and should not be less than 80%, 12% and 95%, respectively, prior to sale or distribution.
- All seeds still on stock at any DA field units after two months shall be retested for seed quality, germination and moisture content and only seeds within the quality standard are eligible for sale/distribution.
- Seed and plant materials shall be sold in cash and carry basis. Overgrown and or large plant materials can be disposed under the discretion of the head of office.
- Seed germination that fall below the minimum standard quality shall be disposed or shall be condemned according to COA regulations.
- Budstick for asexual propagation shall be sourced from the registered and or regularly indexed parent trees.
- Standard size of plastic bag container is 7 x 11 inches for bagging of fruit beverage and plantation crop seedlings.
This Order supersedes all other Administrative Order inconsistent herewith and takes effect immediately.
Adopted: 06 Jan. 1999(SGD.) WILLIAM D. DAR
(SGD.) NERIUS I. ROPEROS
Source: Supreme Court E-Library
This page was dynamically generated
by the E-Library Content Management System (E-LibCMS)