(NAR) VOL. 5 NO. 2/APRIL-JUNE 1994
[ POEA DEPARTMENT ORDER NO. 11, s. 1994, April 06, 1994 ]
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF TAIWAN LICENSED MANPOWER AGENCIES
In order to protect the interest of Filipino overseas workers to Taiwan as well as establish effective procedures for the recruitment by Taiwan manpower agencies, the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration is hereby directed to take the pre-qualification of licensed Taiwanese manpower agencies.
The documentary requirements of POEA for the pre-qualification of licensed Taiwanese manpower are the following:
1. CLA license to recruit foreign workers with English translation duly verified by PLC and notarized by the Taiwan District Court.
2. Approved business registration permits; financial capability with English translation duly verified by PLC and notarized by the Taiwan District Court.
3. Certificate of good standing by CLA verified by PLC. Certification shall include among others, a statement on how much agency fee is being collected by the Taiwanese manpower agency from the Philippine recruitment agency, how many employers are being represented by same and how many workers were placed for the previous year(s).
4. PLC certification confirming participation in projects for the welfare and protection of Filipino workers in Taiwan. It shall include involvement in welfare cases and other cases pending litigation and conviction (if any).
5. Affidavit of Undertaking which will include among others: how much agency fees will be collected by the Taiwan manpower agency from the Philippine recruitment agency, assuming responsibility over their hired workers including faithful implementation of their employment contract and compliance with additional requirements as may be prescribed by PLC or POEA.
Further, the Administration is directed to formulate guidelines in pursuance thereof.
This Order shall take effect immediately.
Adopted: April 6, 1994
(SGD.) MA. NIEVES R. CONFESOR
Source: Supreme Court E-Library
This page was dynamically generated
by the E-Library Content Management System (E-LibCMS)