(NAR) VOL. 10 NO. 4 / OCTOBER - DECEMBER 1999
[ LTFRB MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 99-018, October 11, 1999 ]
CONVERSION TO FILCAB SERVICE
The Board, in its Memorandum Circular No. 99-001 dated January 6, 1999, allowed existing holders of certificates of public convenience (CPC) to convert their CPCs to Filcab service subject to the following requirements:(SGD.) DANTELM. UNTIN
1. Payment of the required fees
2. Terminal as provided for in Memorandum Circular No, 97-011
3. Proposed Route as may be approved by the Board
4. The conversion shall only be for the remaining period of validity of the CPC
5. The vehicle used by the operator must be compatible for use as Filcab service as provided for in DOTC Department Order No. 97-1097 and LTFRB Memorandum Circular No. 97-011
Said Memorandum Circular was effective only until June 30, 1999.
After said cut-off date, the Board has received requests for the extension of the effectivity of the Memorandum Circular. After discussions on the matter, the Board hereby resolves to grant said requests and extend the period allowing existing holders of certificate of public convenience to convert their CPC to Filcab service until December 31, 1999, and subject to the strict compliance with the foregoing requirements.
This Memorandum Circular shall take effect immediately.
Adopted: 11 October 1999
(SGD.) VIGOR D. MENDOZA II
(SGD.) REMEDIOS G. BELLEZA
Source: Supreme Court E-Library
This page was dynamically generated
by the E-Library Content Management System (E-LibCMS)