(NAR) VOL. 12 NO. 1 / JANUARY - MARCH 2001
a. If dependent is parent of member2. Filing of Medicare claim in case of death of the member -- Birth Certificate of the member duly authenticated by the local Civil Registrar (LCR) or National Statistics Office (NSO)
- At least two (2) valid Ids such as Postal ID, Passport, Senior Citizen's ID or Company ID.
b. If dependent is child of member- Birth Certificate of the Child duly authenticated by the LCR or NSO
- At least two (2) valid IDs such as School ID, Passport, Company ID, or Postal ID.
c. If dependent is wife/husband of member- Marriage Contract duly authenticated by the LCR or NSO
- At least two (2) valid Ids such as Company ID, Passport, Postal ID or Voter's ID.
3. In case where the member is out of the country and he/she authorizes another person who is not listed in the MEC to claim check -
- Same as the above requirements
- A copy of the Death Certificate of the member duly authenticated by the LCR.
- A Power of Attorney and a copy of the member's passport duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Welfare Officer at job siteAll of the above - stated applicable documents shall be submitted and verified by the Receiving Clerk for the Claims Processing Division upon filing of the claim shall form part of the supporting documents.
- At least two (2) valid Ids of the Attorney -in-Fact such as Company ID, Passport, Postal ID, or Voter's ID.