Source: www.officialgazette.gov.ph

[ PROCLAMATION NO. 42 (3), July 05, 1954 ]

REVOKING PROCLAMATION NOS. 422 AND 431, BOTH SERIES OF 1953, AND RESERVING THE PARCELS OF LAND EMBRACED THEREIN SITUATED IN QUEZON CITY FOR NATIONAL PARK PURPOSES TO BE KNOWN AS QUEZON MEMORIAL PARK



Upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Agriculture and Natural Resources as Chairman of the Commission of Parks and Wildlife, and pursuant to the provisions of Section One of Act Numbered Thirty-nine hundred and fifteen, as amended, and of Section Two of Republic Act Numbered Eight hundred and Twenty-six , I, RAMON MAGSAYSAY, President of the Philippines, do hereby revoke Proclamations Nos. 422 and 431, both series of 1953, and reserve for national park purposes to be known as Quezon Memorial Park, under the administration of the Commission on Parks and Wildlife, the parcels of land embraced therein situated in the District of Diliman, Quezon City and more particularly described as follows, to wit:

“LT R.P.-3-B-3-A-1
Bsd-10532
(PEOPLE’S HOMESITE AND HOUSING CORPORATION)

“A PARCEL OF LAND

“A PARCEL OF LAND (Lot R.P.-3-B-3-A-1 of the subdivision plan Bsd-10532, being a portion of Lot R.P. -3-B-3-A described on plan Psd-26450, G.L.R.O. Record No. ), situated in the District of Diliman, Quezon City, Bounded on the NE., by Lot R.P.-3-B-3-A-5 of the subdivision plan; on the SW., by Lot R.P. -3-B-3-A-6 of the subdivision plan; on the W., by Lots R.P.-3-B-3-a-6 and R.P.-3-B-3-A-5 of the subdivision plan. Beginning at a point marked “1” on plan, being N. 0° 26′ E., 554.99 meters from B.L.L.M. 7, Quezon City,

thence N. 38° 40′ E., 2.05 meters to point “2”;
thence N. 37° 12′ E., 2.05 meters to point “3”;
thence N. 35° 44′ E., 2.05 meters to point “4”;
thence N. 34° 16′ E., 2.05 meters to point “5”;
thence N. 32° 48′ E., 2.05 meters to point “6”;
thence N. 31° 20′ E., 2.05 meters to point “7”;
thence N. 29° 52′ E., 2.05 meters to point “8”;
thence N. 28° 24′ E., 2.05 meters to point “9”;
thence N. 26° 6 E., 2.05 meters to point “10”;
thence N. 26° 28′ E., 2.05 meters to point “11”;
thence N. 24° 00′ E., 2.05 meters to point “12”;
thence N. 22° 32′ E., 2.05 meters to point “13”;
thence N. 21° 04′ E., 2.05 meters to point “14”;
thence N. 19° 36′ E., 2.05 meters to point “15”;
thence N. 18° 08′ E., 2.05 meters to point “16”;
thence N. 16° 40′ E., 2.05 meters to point “17”;
thence N. 15° 13′ E., 2.05 meters to point “18”;
thence N. 13° 47′ E., 2.00 meters to point “19”;
thence N. 12° 21′ E., 2.00 meters to point “20”;
thence N. 10° 54′ E., 2.05 meters to point “21”;
thence N. 9° 26′ E., 2.05 meters to point “22”;
thence N. 7° 58′ E., 2.05 meters to point “23”;
thence N. 6° 30′ E., 2.05 meters to point “24”;
thence N. 5° 02′ E., 2.05 meters to point “25”;
thence N. 2° 34′ E., 2.05 meters to point “26”;
thence N. 2° 06′ E., 2.05 meters to point “27”;
thence N. 0° 38′ E., 2.05 meters to point “28”;
thence N. 0° 50′ W., 2.05 meters to point “29”;
thence N. 2° 18′ W., 2.05 meters to point “30”;
thence N. 3° 46′ W., 2.05 meters to point “31”;
thence N. 5° 14′ W., 2.05 meters to point “32”;
thence N. 6° 42′ W., 2.05 meters to point “33”;
thence N. 8° 10′ W., 2.05 meters to point “34”;
thence N. 9° 38′ W., 2.05 meters to point “35”;
thence N. 57° 37′ E., 185.84 meters to point “36”;
thence N. 57° 37′ E., 331.38 meters to point “37”;
thence N. 57° 37′ E., 324.31 meters to point “38”;
thence N. 57° 37′ E., 282.85 meters to point “39”;
thence S. 37° 50′ E., 22.12 meters to point “40”;
thence S. 40° 45′ E., 21.87 meters to point “41”;
thence S. 43° 39′ E., 21.87 meters to point “42”;
thence S. 46° 33′ E., 21.87 meters to point “43”;
thence S. 49° 27′ E., 21.87 meters to point “44”;
thence S. 52° 21′ E., 21.87 meters to point “45”;
thence S. 55° 15′ E., 21.87 meters to point “46”;
thence S. 58° 09′ E., 21.87 meters to point “47”;
thence S. 61° 03′ E., 21.87 meters to point “48”;
thence S. 63° 57′ E., 4.49 meters to point “49”;
thence S. 12° 37′ W., 233.67 meters to point “50”;
thence S. 12° 37′ W., 500.00 meters to point “51”;
thence S. 12° 37′ W., 500.00 meters to point “52”;
thence S. 12° 37′ W., 459.48 meters to point “53”;
thence S. 15° 37′ W., 1.98 meters to point “54”;
thence S. 20° 42′ W., 1.96 meters to point “55”;
thence S. 26° 07′ W., 1.96 meters to point “56”;
thence S. 31° 31′ W., 1.98 meters to point “57”;
thence S. 36° 55′ w., 1.98 meters to point “58”;
thence S. 42° 19′ W., 1.98 meters to point “59”;
thence S. 47° 43′ W., 1.98 meters to point “60”;
thence S. 53° 07, W., 1.98 meters to point “61”;
thence S. 58° 31′ W., 1.98 meters to point “62”;
thence S. 63° 55′ W., 1.98 meters to point “63”;
thence S. 69° 19′ W., 1.98 meters to point “64”;
thence S. 74° 43′ W., 1.98 meters to point “65”;
thence S. 80° 07′ W., 1.98 meters to point “66”;
thence S. 85° 31′ W., 1.98 meters to point “67”;
thence S. 89° 05′ W., 1.98 meters to point “68”;
thence S. 93° 41′ W., 1.98 meters to point “69”;
thence S. 78° 17′ W., 1.98 meters to point “70”;
thence S. 72° 53′ W., 1.98 meters to point “71”;
thence S. 67° 29′ W., 1.98 meters to point “72”;
thence S. 62° 05′ W., 1.98 meters to point “73”;
thence S. 36° 41′ W., 1.98 meters to point “74”;
thence S. 51° 17′ W., 1.98 meters to point “75”;
thence S. 45° 53′ W., 1.98 meters to point “76”;
thence S. 40° 29′ W., 1.98 meters to point “77”;
thence S. 35° 05′ W., 1.98 meters to point “78”;
thence S. 32° 23′ W., 162.96 meters to point “79”;
thence S. 32° 23′ W., 324.31 meters to point “80”;
thence S. 32° 23′ W., 324.31 meters to point “81”;
thence S. 32° 23′ W., 331.38 meters to point “82”;
thence S. 32° 23′ W., 184.01 meters to point

of beginning: containing an area of NINE HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHT SQUARE METERS AND SIXTY SQUARE DECIMETERS (986,108.60) more or less. All points referred to are indicated on the plan and are marked on the ground as follows: points 2 to 34, inclusive, 40 to 48, inclusive, and 54 to 77, inclusive, by points of curve and the rest by B.L. concrete monuments, bearing true, declination 0 degree 50 minutes E., date of the original survey, December, 1910 to June, 1911 and that of the subdivision survey, January 16 to 20 and 24, 1951.

“Lot R.P. -3-B-4-B-1
Bsd-10532
(PEOPLE’S HOMESITE AND HOUSING CORPORATION)

“A PARCEL OF LAND (Lot R.P. -3-B-4-B-1 of the subdivision plan Bsd-10532, G.L.R.O. Record No. ), situated in the District of Diliman, Quezon City, Bounded on the N., by (North Avenue) Lot R.P.-3-B-4-B-9 of the subdivision plan; on the E., by Lot R.P. -3-B-4-B-8 of the subdivision plan; on the SE., by Lot R.P. -3-B-4-B-8 of the subdivision plan; on the S., by Lots R.P. -3-B-4-B-8 and R.P. -3-B-4-B-7 of the subdivision plan; on the SW. and SW., by Lot R.P. -3-B-4-B-7 of the subdivision plan. Beginning at a point marked “1” on plan, being N. 0° 56 W., 670.90 meters from B.L.L.M. 7, Quezon City.

thence N. 55° 08′ W., 2.05 meters to point “2”;
thence N. 56° 36′ W., 2.05 meters to point “3”;
thence N. 58° 04′ W., 2.05 meters to point “4”;
thence N. 59° 32′ W., 2.05 meters to point “5”;
thence N. 61° 00′ W., 2.05 meters to point “6”;
thence N. 62° 28′ W., 2.05 meters to point “7”;
thence N. 63° 56′ W., 2.05 meters to point “8”;
thence N. 65° 24′ W., 2.05 meters to point “9”;
thence N. 66° 52′ W., 2.05 meters to point “10”;
thence N. 68° 20′ W., 2.05 meters to point “11”;
thence N. 69° 48′ W., 2.05 meters to point “12”;
thence N. 71° 16′ W., 2.05 meters to point “13”;
thence N. 72° 44′ W., 2.05 meters to point “14”;
thence N. 74° 12′ W., 2.05 meters to point “15”;
thence N. 75° 40′ W., 2.05 meters to point “16”;
thence N. 77° 08′ W., 2.05 meters to point “17”;
thence N. 78° 35′ W., 2.00 meters to point “18”;
thence N. 80° 01′ W., 2.00 meters to point “19”;
thence N. 81° 27′ W., 2.00 meters to point “20”;
thence N. 82° 54′ W., 2.05 meters to point “21”;
thence N. 84° 22′ W., 2.05 meters to point “22”;
thence N. 85° 50′ W., 2.05 meters to point “23”;
thence N. 87° 18′ W., 2.05 meters to point “24”;
thence N. 88° 46′ W., 2.05 meters to point “25”;
thence N. 80° 46′ W., 2.05 meters to point “26”;
thence N. 88° 18′ W., 2.05 meters to point “27”;
thence S. 86° 50′ W., 2.05 meters to point “28”;
thence S. 85° 22′ W., 2.05 meters to point “29”;
thence S. 88° 54′ W., 2.05 meters to point “30”;
thence S. 82° 26′ W., 2.05 meters to point “31”;
thence S. 80° 58′ W., 2.05 meters to point “32”;
thence S. 79° 30′ W., 2.05 meters to point “33”;
thence S. 78° 62′ W., 2.05 meters to point “34”;
thence S. 76° 34′ W., 2.05 meters to point “35”;
thence N. 32° 23′ W., 186.01 meters to point “36”;
thence N. 32° 23′ W., 331.38 meters to point “37”;
thence N. 32° 23′ W., 324.31 meters to point “38”;
thence N. 32° 23′ W., 324.31 meters to point “39”;
thence N. 32° 23′ W., 208.21 meters to point “40”;
thence N. 30° 49′ E., 2.07 meters to point “41”;
thence N. 28° 46′ E., 2.07 meters to point “42”;
thence S. 77° 23′ E., 304.38 meters to point “43”;
thence S. 77° 23′ E., 218.80 meters to point “44”;
thence S. 77° 23′ E., 482.00 meters to point “45”;
thence S. 77° 23′ E., 376.00 meters to point “46”;
thence S. 77° 23′ E., 357.64 meters to point “47”;
thence S. 0° 49′ E., 4.51 meters to point “48”;
thence S. 3° 43′ E., 21.87 meters to point “49”;
thence 6° 37′ E., 21.87 meters to point “50”;
thence S. 9° 31′ E., 21.87 meters to point “51”;
thence S. 12° 25′ E., 21.87 meters to point “52”;
thence S. 15° 19′ E., 21.87 meters to point “53”;
thence S. 18° 13′ E., 21.87 meters to point “54”;
thence S. 21° 07′ E., 21.87 meters to point “55”;
thence S. 24° 01′ E., 21.87 meters to point “56”;
thence S. 26° 56′ E., 22.12 meters to point “57”;
thence S. 57° 37′ W., 282.84 meters to point “58”;
thence S. 57° 37′ W., 324.31 meters to point “59”;
thence S. 57° 37′ W., 331.38 meters to point “60”;
thence S. 57° 37′ W., 185.84 meters to point

of beginning; containing an area of NINE HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN SQUARE METERS AND THIRTY SQUARE DECIMETERS (986,687.30), more or less. All points referred to are indicated on the plan and are marked on the ground as follows: points 2 to 34, inclusive, 41 and 48 to 56, inclusive, by points of curve and the rest by B.L. concrete monuments; bearing true; declination 0 degree 50 minutes E., date of the original survey, December, 1910 to June, 1911 and that of the subdivision survey, January 16, to 20 and 24, 1951.”

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the Republic of the Philippines to be affixed.

DONE in the City of Manila, this 5th day of July, in the year of Our Lord, nineteen hundred and fifty-four, and of the Independence of the Philippines, the ninth.



Source: Supreme Court E-Library
This page was dynamically generated by the E-Library Content Management System (E-LibCMS)